Biblical Clarity & Understanding
- The Bible App
- Bible Reading Plans
- The Bible Project – Entertaining videos helping people experience the Bible as a unified story that leads to Jesus.
- Right Now Media – To get a FREE login, email JonnySharp@frontrange.org
- Blue Letter Bible – Dig into original languages and commentaries using this website. They also have an app.
- The Tony Evans Study Bible (CSB)
- ESV Study Bible
- She Reads Truth and He Reads Truth – Be a man or woman in the Bible every day.
- The Gospel Transformation Bible
- The Bible for Kids and The Jesus Storybook Bible
- New Morning Mercies: A Daily Gospel Devotional
- Abide: Listen to Biblical meditations. Sleep better and stress less with Christ.
- Talk with an elder: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 7 Things I Wish Christians Knew About the Bible by Dr. Michael Bird
Spiritual & Personal Growth
- Boundaries: When to Say Yes, How to Say No to Take Control of Your Life by Henry Cloud.
- Emotionally Healthy Spirituality by Pete Scazzero
- The Ruthless Elimination of Hurry: How to Stay Emotionally Healthy and Spiritually Alive in the Chaos of the Modern World.
- The Rest of God: Restoring your soul by restoring Sabbath.
- Spiritual Gifts Assessment: This assessment will help you discover how the Holy Spirit has gifted you for ministry in the world around you.
- Spiritual Pathways Assessment: Spiritual pathways help us identify the ways we most naturally connect with God. There are a total of seven pathways. Most people gravitate toward one or two of them.
- Enneagram Assessment: The enneagram is a personality assessment using 9 “types” to describe how you operate and interact with the world around you. Further enneagram study can be found at the link provided, and through a book called The Road Back to You by Ian Morgan Cron.
- Digital Minimalism: Minimalism is the art of knowing how much is just enough. Digital minimalism applies this idea to our personal technology. It’s the key to living a focused life in an increasingly noisy world.
Counseling & Therapy
Sexuality & Accountability
- The Question That Never Goes Away
- Why does God allow suffering? (Right Now Media access required. Email JonnySharp@frontrange.org to get a FREE login)
- The Problem of Pain by C.S. Lewis
- Article: The Gift of Loneliness
- Article: Finding God in Our Loneliness
- Article: 5 Important Ways Christians Should Cope With Loneliness